Jul 22, 2008

keith urban + nicole kidman = congratulation

after lost in the long lost world for a while, i've learn something that call mathematics in the earth. it is a quite complicating thing for me but due to a "bear" teaching me,it seems quite easy for me...

LET US LOOK AT THE TITLE....

what you see..

yes.....

it is mathematics !!!!!
and i apply it to real life...
from that you can know that how good is mr.bear in teaching math....(-_-'')

congrats...to my ex's keith...ya...keith urban having a baby named sunday rose ( why sunday rose,why not sunday....or raining on sunday then the whole name ll be raining on sunday urban-one of keith song)....

everything ll be fine...
I'll take care of myself,dont worry ( noboday worry at all...)

however hope this little sunday rose ll be healthy always....love ya...mean to keith...haha

No comments: