Aug 5, 2008

Guess what i see....Iron man audi tt !!! ( fainted...)

It is totally unbelieveable.......





I'm so in love in iron man everything.....





And few days back, when i went to do some window shopping, i saw tony stark, iron man sport car!!!




Tony stark:'' hmm did you really saw my car...??''


Yes it's your car...without hesitating, i rush over the car and take picture of it. I was so nervous (dont know what the heck i nervous for )

and i begin to yell to my father :'' faster faster take a picture of it..no no no you hold my ice cream, i'll take it myself.''

I begin to lose control and i forget what've i tell my father to do but i feel like kind of buzy.

Here' the car....
It's a white colour audi tt....damn nice body shape.


I know tony stark' s one is silver colour and is more coll than this but i dont care as long as it is the same type of car that tony stark drive. OH...how nice it would be if suddenly tony stark appear in front of me and said :'' would you mind that i take you for a ride....''. (dreaming)

(I really want to own one and my father said he cant afford to buy for me so he said :'' Buy it yourself...'' How cruel my father is... it's really hard for me to buy it MYSELF. And he told me to work hard for that...ok i'll try. Set it for my target to hardwork)

After that when we go off, i can nearly hear my father murmuring :'' Better dont tell you it's a audi tt that drove by tony stark.''
And i just realize when i saw the car i ask my father to carry all the things like a.....

( ok sorry...i'm kind of lose control of course i love my father more than tony stark...i wont do that again..hehe.)


(PS: Audi TT...wait for me, i'll work hard till i get you...)

1 comment:

✚HIATUS✚ said...

wouch.u such a cruel gal.

how come u ask ur dad carry all things and u go enjoy to viewing the car urself...haiyo...

btw,da pic u take was nice.the 反光 is juz right.it's bodyshape is sooo 圆润。well i prefer mine dream car.hehe...