Dec 31, 2008

New year...new beginning!!!

Times fly away with the speed of light...(bullshit, when i start to talk like this...)

Again is the end of 2008 and the begin of 2009.....

Like kingdom hearts : Starting a new journey may not be so hard but maybe it has already begun...there are many world but they share the same sky...one sky one destiny....

Hope the starting of 2009 will take us to the destiny....peace and happiness...

Although there are lots of unpleasant things happen in 2008 but i'm feeling sad to end 2008 because i going through a really up and down years of mine.....i share happiness and all things end like a lightning. I finish my last years of study...it's like a dream...

But i really looking forward to 2009....it bring new hope to me...
I'm going to work hard because i dont wanna waste another years anymore....
Hopefully all my wish'll comes true in 2009....and less disaster....



(PS : And bon jovi come to malaysia...hehe....)

No comments: