Feb 27, 2010

Up in the air review

Now I know why this movie get so many nominations.....Because it's simply a great movie.

At first, I was like feeling bored at the beginning part at the movie, but when you following up with the storyline till the end, I'm actually touched by this movie and what it tells is soooo TRUE.

Again, Clooney made it. Another Clooney's movie that I love. He actually playing himself in the movie....(As himself say that, and what I think.) A guy that love freedom, no connection bond with the others, no marriage concept, no kids. He's a person who specially hired to fired the others. There are some funny parts in this movie too, a simple one but is enough to be a lighting up for the movie.

I mean there's been a long time I didn't watch a movie like this. Very interesting. This movie show things that happened in our life.Like this, how you feel when you first told by your failure? Disappointment? Anger? Hopeless? And how do you feel when you're told with your biggest success? Happy? Proud?

Let's think again. Just let's us put this in this way. Put the two condition in the same situation where you family and friends are gone and not with you. When you feel hopeless, anger.....you can tell no one and nobody is going to give advice or help you. When you feel proud and happy for your success, no one actually there to share the happiness with you.

Human connection is really important and cannot be replaced by anything and human cannot live alone. Somebody need someone sometimes. This is what happened in the movie where Clooney's role and Anna Kendrick's role, which is a really funny connection between them but yet it change the point of view of Clooney. As well as Vera Farmiga's role.

And I found out one thing that everyone in this movie that get fired except for the actors, is actually real people that get fired in real life. And the director want them to show actually how they feel when they first get informed that they're fired.

Jason Reitman is GREAT!!! The director and the writers. Thanks for producing such a meaningful and realitic movie. I LOVE this movie and RIH!!! highly recommend it.

(PS: I love this film when it first released,I'm so eager to watch this movie. THUMBS UP!!! Now I understand why Keith is writting the song of Why It Feel So Long.....)

No comments: