May 12, 2009

My dream job

If you ask me what i wanna be few years back, i'll give you an answer that is quite stupid....i'll say i want to be a footballer. (haha, ridiculous is what you thinking right?) Ya, because of all this words. I give it up. Many people tell me that it is impossible and bla bla bla....(get annoyed when start listen to all those words that disappoint me...) So I really give it up....(so you guys win)


I'm sad but actually i've a new one now. My dreams job...but also a ridiculous one. Haha , if ridiculous is exist in everyone mind, i'll guess we're still living as a cavemen.


But whatever, i guess i just born with this words hanging around my surrounding. My dreams job...for now it'll be special effect artist. Why it will not be my future job? Because i didnt found the courses here in Malaysia yet. I'm so envy them in US, Austrlia or whatever when they posted their works. The courses like so fun...


What is special effect artist? I guess you all know that. It just like, actually it is more involve with the movie or some event. Categories include make up, light effect, audio, camera, or bla bla bla. The one that i interested is in special effect make up artist.



Actually i'm quite into some disgusting thing. Not that i'm crazy but i just like to draw wounds, scar or whatever....


Here's some of my example, (i make it my own, all is my own hands)

The beginnning part, not yet ''beautify'' it,


Erm, just a beginner...dont expect the really ''REAL'' wounds from me.




Disgusting? The most wanted to listen words for a special effect make up artist....




Get boring so just turn my own hands into a zombie-like hands.....


However...i just get blocked by my mother not to do it again.....Why?

Coz i'm using water color to do it, my mum say it is dangerous to my skin.....==''

I can't play it anymore!!! Again, my dreams is gone......

But!!! I just found out that there's a art shop. So if i got the make up color, then i can play it again. Yeah!!!

2 comments:

Lemon Catz said...

OMG! the wounds on ur hand is sooooo real! please go to hollywood! don't waste ur artistic talent! hahahahaha!

HY said...

you're way too kind to praise me like that.....