Sep 8, 2011

Black is Back with Arthur’s Day 2011

ARTHUR'S DAY IS BACKKKKKKKK!!!

Just in case you don't know what's it all about, it's MUSIC + GUINNESS celebration!!!
The Arthur's day celebration will be kicking off from Ireland, across Europe and US and then ending in Malaysia. Yes, we're part of it in the Arthur's day celebration!!! Oh yeah!

And guess what? They have TAIO CRUZ in da house for this year Arthur's day celebration in Malaysia!


It's gonna be "dynamite-tify" events of the year!!!


So, here's the details of the events :

Date : 23th of September 2011
Time : 6pm onwards
Venue : Speed City KL, Selangor Turf Club.


Here's the location map!!


I'm really excited for Arthur's day 2011 because, to be honest....I never been to an Arthur's day celebration before ( lame me )!! I heard of it but I never really got the chance to be part of the celebration, the next thing that trigger my excitement is simply because Music+Guinness+Bunch of friends = it can't be wrong and cannot be missed!!! And it's an exclusive invite only event. Woohoo!!! The event will be joined by the local acts Prema Yin, NakedBreed, Rosevelt, Dragon Red, Jin Hackman (feat. CSBTEA) and James Baum as well!! I can't wait for this!!!


(PS : THIS IS IT!!!! Arthur's day celebration!!! What you're waiting for!!! )


No comments: