Aug 1, 2012

Arsenal Asia Tour 2012 Training Session

Since last year attended The Gunners's training session at Bukit Jalil, I was praying so much aka hoping that the boys will be back so that I can see them again and my wish was granted, as a Gooners, I'm going to see them again, of course in far distance (You have no idea how much I wish to touch them, not a psychotic act, I mean it's like watching them on TV for so many years, just wanna see how is it feel like when the real thing is just standing in front of you!) 

My new Arsenal away kit, last season. Can't afford to buy the new kit for this moment.
I get the away jersey last season, so can't really get the new kit YET. Wait till my financial is fully stable and I'll try to get it again (So broke right now, sigh!). The training session is slightly later than the previous year and to be honest, amount of Gooners were much lesser too. Probably due to the line up? Most first team players didn't come and new transfers Podolski and Giroud need to balance their stamina and get used to the training before the new season start, so they aren't coming as well (I want to see Giroud as he plays for french, same national team with my Zizou.). The passion of the fans as great as they always do! Cheering for the Gunners from the begin till the end.

Le Professor on the pitch.
Le Prof, Wenger looks much thinner this time (Am I thinking too much?). He's wearing the specs, looks so good with that. He was busy talking and discussing with the players and trainers during the training session (FOCUS!!). Szczesny was making fun of one of the photographer on the field, one of the player take a long cross and the ball rolling out of the field towards the photographer. The photographer was setting up the camera with tripod and he was trying to saves the ball but ends up kicking it much far away from the field. Szczesny then gave him a so "wtf" look, spreading his hands apart and pointing at the photographer. It was so funny. The photographer looks so helpless. Pity him. But Szczesny is really friendly, waving to the Gooners and I found his name is sooooo difficult to spell.

The boys warming up, run Gunners run!!!

This is how the goalie stretch, oh wait, I think I saw this scene in Dragon Ball, they are fusing up and become one!!

Rex was so cute, running around, greeting Gooners.

Aren't Szczesny looks a bit relaxing?
They were having small team match training, 3 person pass along and score, penalty and long shoot to hit the bar instead of scoring into the net. Walcott scores all the goal in the 3 person pass along and score session, whenever he get the ball, he got it and hit straight into the net. Miyaichi is fast and quite photogenic as well haha! The stadium is so hot, yes, all of us sweating like we are the one who playing on the field especially those with jersey, me. The session ends and players giving out souvenirs to Gooners. So sad Walcott and Wenger not approaching our side again.....urgh. But we have Arteta, Djourou and Bartley. I have capture Arteta's photo and thanks to the man beside me get so hype that he kept shaking my hands when I was taking photo (Yo dude, I'm using iPhone, no Anti-motion mode....). The photo is screwed (T_T Oh why!). But Arteta was smiling all the way when he approach us (Awww, so sweet and so polite, he told us he will come back and he did but I was too focusing on him and ignore all the souvenir he distribute to us). 

Bartley approaching us.

Djourou throwing souvenir tee and caps, I was BZ taking photo so I get nothing haha!
It ends. I need to complain though. I hope next time those audience don't smoke in the stadium. It's rude and just inappropriate to do so. Some of the Gooners at our side were pretty rude, the way they trying to cheers, I'm not even sure whether is it a cheering or maybe with sarcastic, I don't think that sound good to the players. Last years was better, the fans simply love the team and this year some are more like coming the event to create chaos. 

No comments: